Monday, May 10, 2010

gotta ZAP 'em all

edit 3/9/11: added 5th gen pokes!

Do you like Pokemon? I do. As an electric chick, I've always been pleased that the mascot for Pokemon just happens to be an Electric-type. Yeah, go Pikachu!

I just so happen to serve as Head Buildwiz of Pokemorph MUSH.

Since a bunch of my friends are also Pokemon fans, I thought I'd post the Pokes I dig and the ones I despise. I'll hafta update this when the 5th gen comes out in the US.

Raichu is my favorite Pokemon. And Electric is my favorite type (duh)

I love these the most: Raichu, Jolteon, Chinchou, Joltik, Blitzle, Raikou, Sneasel, Growlithe

I also like:
Pikachu, Rotom, Mareep, Flaaffy, Ampharos, Pachirisu, Zapdos, Electabuzz, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Chansey, Smeargle, Wobbuffet, Banette, Drifloon, Drifblim, Arcanine, Houndour, Houndoom, Magby, Plusle, Minun, Yanma, Eevee, Vaporeon, Lanturn, Skuntank, Koffing, Carvanha, Chatot, Scyther, Aerodactyl, Chikorita, Cradily, Carnivine, Sandshrew, Tangela, NidoranF, NidoranM, Hypno, Trapinch, Mudkip, Cranidos, Fearow, Ekans, Relicanth, Arceus, Zebstrika, Stunfisk, Tynamo, Eelektrik, Eelektross, Galvantula, Scraggy, Scrafty, Lillipup, Woobat, Swoobat, Archen, Archeops, Chandelure, Shedinja, Mandibuzz, Skitty

I DON'T like: Mr. Mime, Smoochum, Jynx, Happiny, Blissey, Magmortar, Scizor, Budew, Roselia, Roserade, Gallade, Nosepass, Probopass, Rhyperior, Regice, Regirock, Latias, Latios, Tangrowth, Poliwrath, Elekid, Golbat .. and probably a few more I'm forgetting

By the way, this post reminds me of an old doodle I drew a coupla years ago: gotta zap 'em all

So, what Pokaymunz do you love/hate? Share plz :]

4 comments:

  1. My faves include: Articuno, Mewtwo, Charizard, Mew, Suicune, Dialga, Pidgeot, Scyther, Torchic, Piplup, Zapdos, Ho-oh, the Eeveelutions, Lucario, Swellow, Skarmory, Raichu, Froslass, Blaziken, Gyarados, to name a few.

    My not-faves include: Mr. Mime, Jynx, Nosepass, Probopass, Chimchar, Aipom, Ambipom, Primeape, Ursaring, Shiftry, Slowpoke, Slowbro, Jigglypuff, Wobbufett, Miltank, Bidoof, Bibarel, and probably a few more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dig: Electabuzz, Raikou, Paras/Parasect, Skorupi/Drapion, Spiritomb, Arceus, Gible/Gabite/Garchomp, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, Raichu, Chinchou, Infernape, Totodile/Croconaw/Feraligatr, Magby/Magmar, Ledyba, Chatot, Haunter, Banette, Treecko/Grovyle/Sceptile, Mudkip/Marshtomp/Swampert, Trapinch/Vibrava, Groudon, Sneasel, Girafarig, Smeargle, Whismur/Exploud (but not Loudred), Glameow/Purugly, Seviper, Ekans/Arbok, Stunky/Skuntank, Mewtwo, Mew, Flaafy/Mareep, Kabutops, Larvitar/Tyranitar, Lileep/Cradily, Armaldo, Shinx/Luxio/Luxray annnnd Mawile
    there's others I like too, but those are ones that really stand out as being pretty neat, to me :]

    ones I HATE:
    Mime Jr/Mr. Mime, Smoochum/Jynx, Burmy/Wormadam, Combee, Voltorb/Electrode, Elekid (whhhyyyy such an ugly, dumb baby for my fav 'mon), Poliwrath, Golbat, Togepi, Surskit, Exeggcute, Diglett/Dugtrio, Rhyperior, Cherubi/Cherrim, Lickilicky, Nosepass/Probopass

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nnngh! O.O
    Pogeyman! :U
    There are so many. x.x

    Favorites? *pulls out pokedex*
    Gardevoir and Alakazam for Psychs
    Haunter and Misdreavus for Ghosts
    Umbreon for Dark
    Charmeleon and Typhlosion for Fire
    Sandslash and Marowak for Ground
    Rhydon for Rock
    Grovyle for Grass
    Wartortle, Horsea, Vaporeon, Totodile, Kabutops and Kyogre for Water
    All Bug types before 4G.
    Pikachu, Electrike and Jolteon for Electric
    Lairon, Aggron and Metang for Steel
    ALL NIDOS for Poison!
    Machoke and Hitmonchan for Fighting
    Dewgong, Cloyster, Lapras for Ice!
    Dratini, Dragonair, Dragonite, Garchomp, Latios, Latias and Rayquaza for Dragon
    Kangaskhan, Snorlax, Furret, Eevee, Spinda and Zangoose for Normal
    Tailow, Swellow, Pidgeot and Noctowl for Flying.

    Dislike: Most, if not all, 4G pokemon. o.ob

    <3 Brad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, lessee. My favorites, besides the obvious and overpopular 'eons, would be Porygon, Raichu, Ampharos, and Houndoom.

    I don't like Magmar and Electabuzz, and I don't even know why. I REALLY don't like Nosepass, and I know exactly why.

    ReplyDelete